ID??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID??

Wondering about this guitar what it is... a Jackson... 2 humbuckers 2 knobs and 3 position toggle switch. I believe it has a real cheap looking kahler trem. Any ideas? Oh yes and also has reverse headstock.

Re: ID??

Whats the logo on the headstock look like? Is it the older gutar shapoed Charvel logo or is it the newer "Toothpaste" logo (large script letters)? And does it have dot inlays on the finger board or sharkfins? is it maple or rosewood board? And is the Kahler the one that looks like a Vintage style trem but with rollers? didi that make sense? Its not a flush mount trem But it sits in a cavity like a vintage trem or a floyd rose but its smaller. and none locking at the bridge.
    Gil

Comment

Gil - it's a Jackson, not a Charvel :lol
      Anyways, sounds like a DR3? Anyone?

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

if it is a Jackon it would not have a Kahler
        well if it had a Kahler it would be a Custom Shop
        USA made

need more info

Comment

has vintage trem.. has the white jackson logo and no sharkfins i believe

Comment

JS-20 or 30.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yep JS-20

Made in India or something like that

Comment

not a js 20 it has only 2 humbuckers no singles
                ok looked in the jacksonguitar.com page... it is a js30

Comment

Working...
                X