Who is Foolius Maximus???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Foolius Maximus???

Who could Foolius Maximus be? I recognize the posts, but I can't tell for sure?

Re: Who is Foolius Maximus???

you should be able to tell by his signature ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

It's Bigneddi, you foolio! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought it was him but the guy in that picture has a fine fine fine mullet... he's got that HEY! ILL KICK YOUR ASS! look going on.. REO Speedwagon shirt and all...
        [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I come from a galaxy far, far away- Further away then the Galaxy in Star Wars- Very very far! My planet is plentifulled with uncharted regions of guitars, amps, effects, and all gear that doesn't fall into one of those catagories- There is an island on my planet called Hot Lick Isle inhabited by wild, long haired, bald, (no medium haircuts at all), savages that play the most shredteffic meedly's- They're screams enhanced through miles and miles of Marshall stacks- So loud that your ears bleed (the bleeding stops once you leave the isle with no permenent ear damage) We also have a country where insane tribes have been feuding for thousands of years over which is better, CAE, Soldano, Bogner or everything else- The Caenytes have fought many battles with the Soldano Ricans and I must say, when the Bognerians get involved it usually ends in bloodshed (or someone getting their feelings hurt about the new gear they just bought) This country is called Mygearisbetterthenyourgearavania- Who am I? I am Foolius Maximus, ruler of Guitarica!!!!!!!-
          www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Comment

The pic you see of me is just an image I use to try and fit in with everyone else on your planet- It was givin to me in 1986 when I visited earth back then-FM

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              NOW THAT IS ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Your too much Neddi!
              [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey oklastar, that's Foolius Maximus, ruler of Guitarica! FM [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Foolius Maximus - JCF Comedy Relief at it's finest. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

LMFAO!!!!! Go Neddi! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man, that was like the best story I had heard all day. Way to go Foolious! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Of course, I get no credit for naming him that... Hmmph... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

All hail foolius maximus. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Hilarious one, Neddi.

Comment

Cleveland

I'll give you credit although I am not sure it is true I believe ya
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeah, I've been using that maximus stuff for years... It throws back to Monty Python stuff I watched as a child...

He started calling people Foolios and I started calling him Foolius Maximus [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] , meaning supreme leader of foolios.. haha..

Comment

Working...
                              X