Scored a seafoam from the bay....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored a seafoam from the bay....

I saw this in a local pawn shop about a year ago. I don't normally do the pawn shop thing, but I had some time to kill. Back then they had a price of like $349. So last week I'm doing my ebay searches, and it came up. I still think it's weird that something 15 min away comes up on a worldwide search. So ...I call the guy & try a backdoor buy for the opening bid. He's like "yea, I think the owner will do that". Needless to say, 20 min later I'm standing there listening to a lame story about "tax time", and why he can't sell it to me. So. I politely exit.

Suprisingly I was the only bidder at $119.00. I showed up at the shop 1/2 hour after the auction ended with $120 bucks & a grin. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] He's like...."Ya-know...I gotta charge you tax...State law!" I said "ring er up Johnny" (I'm not sure if he liked that). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Overall it's in good shape...It could use some strings & a set up of course. The tip of the HS has a ding, a scratch or two on the back, some finish cracks on the HS, other than that, it looks good. The actives still work fine. I'm definately doing a re-fin if I keep it. So my question to you model guru's is: What model is this? SN #C902xxx

>>--HuntinDoug-->

Re: Scored a seafoam from the bay....

Fusion V, the big brother to the IV like I just bought.

Don't refin! It's hot! I was planning on grabbing that till I saw a JCF bro bid. ;^)

Comment

dude, awesome grab! At that price, they just about gave it away.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Fusion V, the big brother to the IV like I just bought.

Don't refin! It's hot! I was planning on grabbing that till I saw a JCF bro bid. ;^)

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew someone other than me had to be eyeing it. Thanks for the pass! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Actually, your fusion IV is more what I was in the market for... but hey, I cant be too picky I guess.

On the other hand, I really am trying to like the color. I'd like to see it under a black light. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I knew someone other than me had to be eyeing it. Thanks for the pass! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Actually, your fusion IV is more what I was in the market for... but hey, I cant be too picky I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

For that price, with no breaks, you definitely can't complain. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

You know who to talk to if you decide to move it, though. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya very nice, I had considered bidding on it as well. I had a Fusion IV that was great. The stock pickups (whatever they were-branded Jackson) were very nice. The recessed jack is a cool touch. Can't beat the price.

Comment

Working...
            X