Boston area JCF'ers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston area JCF'ers...

Who's the best tech in our area? I need a new one. I live in Billerica, about 25 min's north of Boston(without traffic!) The tech I've been using is steadily declining in service, and his knowledge of Jackson's and heavy music is shit. For example...he told me the TB4 in my KE1 was just some cheap Duncan Jackson just throws in their axe's! HELP!!! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Re: Boston area JCF\'ers...

We have 2 guys that we use. Steve at High Tech in Lawrence and Tod, who works at my shop in Kingston. They're both really good!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Re: Boston area JCF\'ers...

Thanks a lot Matt. I need to make sure I find a good guy I can really trust and knows his Jacksons. ESPECIALLY before I ever need any help with the Death Angel. Do you know if Steve also does work for GC? After I bought my DKMGT the nut just popped off after about a month and I searched for someone who provided Jacksons warranty work. I'm pretty sure he was from Lawrence and he told me I could just run it to GC and he would take care of it...
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
      X