Where to find a new collar for a floyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find a new collar for a floyd

I'm looking for a collar for my floyd rose that came off a parts guitar ,It is chrome and it says FLOYD ROSE by the low E string,and it says "MADE IN GERMANY" on the underside of the baseplate. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Re: Where to find a new collar for a floyd

Allparts has the arm & socket kit to fit your trem. Can't find just the collar there, but maybe Stewmac has it.

You want BP_1000-010 from this page:

http://www.allparts.com/categories.p...TREMELO%20ARMS

The Allparts arms are made by Schaller, who also made your Floyd. I got one of these sets in black recently for $14 from my local shop. Cheaper than the Allparts site with no wait or $7 minimum shipping charge, so you might want to check around. Lots of places carry Allparts stuff.

Comment

Tanks for the info,I just recently bought a pickguard from allparts and I do need the arm and the socket.I'll look around locally and I also have one of those Schaller Floyd's on my model 4(this the one I ordered the pickguard for ,gonna make it a single humbucker with the pickguard covering all the other holes ,Who knows I might get the EVH Black&White paintjob on it )

Comment

You can get a collar and arm at music go round in tulsa. I think they are around $15 or so.

Pete

Comment

Thanks for the info Its just a spare one just in case I score a project guitar,but I'll definately check on that ,I've got relatives 10 minutes away. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

are you talking about the collar, ir the baseplate...
            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

The whole insert that holds the arm in .

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                The whole insert that holds the arm in .

[/ QUOTE ]

I´ve got a mounting collar for an OFR /Schaller that I don´t need, PM me your address, it´s yours if ya want it.

Normally the collar is sold together with the bar tu guarantee a good fit, btw.. so no guarantee that it won´t wobble a hair [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X