Who Made the J-90C??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Made the J-90C??

I was curious if anyone knows who actually manufactured the Jackson J-90C humbuckers??

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: Who Made the J-90C??

That is a good question. I don't think Jackson actually made them in the shop did they?

The J90C is on of my favorite pups.

Comment

As was said on the SD forum, I heard Gibson might have. Don't know for sure where I saw this. 500T anyone?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        As was said on the SD forum, I heard Gibson might have. Don't know for sure where I saw this. 500T anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought I would bring it over here for general consumption. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I have that and a J80 in the neck of my RR1, but with the Jackson Active electronics, I'm not hearing the true sound of the pickups.

Comment

Jackson made all of their own pickups and electronics in house. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

...Wound by Abby Ybarra from the Fender Custom Shop. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

...I think. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I must have missed that, I surely would have corrected it if I would have seen it...

Jackson made all of their pickups and electronics in house.

BTW, Fender Custom Shop "Guru" Abigail Ybarra was one of the people doing the winding, Priest [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] So why hasn't the demand for these Abby-wound factory Jackson pickups gone through the roof yet? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I always see these floating on ebay for around $10.

Comment

Yup, time to pull a Carrguitar on these wicked old Jackson pickups... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Flip 'em for profit, touting them as being wound by Abby herself... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X