Fret jobbers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fret jobbers??

Anybody here do fret replacement. I am thinking about having a complete fret replacement done on my Carvin DC127. The guitar is actually a nice chunk of wood after I stripped it. Sambencuda (I hope) is going to do a level on my existing frets but I was just wondering how much one of you charge.

Re: Fret jobbers??

Well, it was something I was doing, however, it was hard to get people to let me have their guitar necks to....uh....improve my skills. Anyone wanna lend me a Les Paul so I can practice? LOL.

Seriously, I am going to buy some beaters just to get some skills. Been to busy the last year or so with life.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I don't have any fretwire here, but I've done quite a few of them...

Comment

Hey John, If you wanted the frets replaced, Select Guitars in Norwalk does outstanding work. They did a gunslinger neck for me about 15 years ago and they charged $80 (no setup and they just had the neck, not the whole guitar. It's obviously going to be more now. I have to stop in there next week. I can check on a price for you if you want.
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
        X