Quick yes or no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick yes or no

Can I wire my 2005 RR1 with EMG's at 18 volts considering the small electronics bay? Thank you all for your help.
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Re: Quick yes or no

Absolutely. In fact, I wired an original Warrior with two 9 volts. The cavity is tighter than my sister's ass, but I got it in. Of course, it's easy for me to get big things in small places...
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

For sure. If you don't have space to put foam around the batteries to avoid any shorts, put tape around them. Same effect, pretty much no need for more space.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Absolutely. In fact, I wired an original Warrior with two 9 volts. The cavity is tighter than my sister's ass, but I got it in. Of course, it's easy for me to get big things in small places...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now there's a saying I don't see myself using ever. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for all you help bros! Too damn funny charvel750! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I remember sticking it in one time and she told me "NOT THAT HOLE!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

It's fun getting things into Charvel750's sister's ass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh man, there are so many ways this thread could go wrong... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Shall we count them all? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

However, Joe, you missed the perfect opportunity - "Quick yes or no" should always be met with "maybe" or "I'll tell you tomorrow" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Or better yet "Maybe, I´ll tell you tomorrow" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've had Charvel750's sister, and her ass is not that tight. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I've had Charvel750's sister, and her ass is not that tight. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have had her after me then. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh boy...........
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wow, Jack, were you sticking bowling balls up there or something? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              The cavity is tighter than my sister's ass, but I got it in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics please. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                              X