Bareknuckle Pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bareknuckle Pickups

Guys, i'm not joking when i say i have the best pickup in the world. I got just myself a custom made bareknuckle 7 string warpig

The low B now really sounds awesome, not rumbly and crap, it sounds tight and defined. All of the strings sound balanced and they all ring through amazingly with maximum gain. I suggest you look into these pickups.
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: Bareknuckle Pickups

I've been thinking about picking a set up one day...

Comment

The Warpigs look awesome - considered one for my V along with a MiracleMan in the bridge position. E-mailed Tim at Bareknuckle who offered loads of advice - told him the guitar & amp I was using & he told me why my choice wasn't the best - I ended up with a great calibrated set of Nailbombs with a Custom Camo finish. Doubt they're as high output as the MMs or Warpigs, but they rock. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

I'm surprised more people haven't picked up on these yet, they 're damn awesome!!
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Well, at least for their great name I should try them haha, reminds me of the Vulgar Display Of Power cover. Barenknuckle in your face [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X