Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New mass gear pics etc. (Jackson/Charvel/other)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mass gear pics etc. (Jackson/Charvel/other)

<font color="yellow">Man.....been a confusing couple of months gear wise [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I've had a lot of movement into, out of, and lining up stuff and has taken a lot of time to get everything.

I realize this is the Jackson folder, but this is the easies place for me to post everything, Admins...if it needs to be moved, sorry in advance [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'll start with my Jackson's [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    San Dimas #1255 Jackson Strat
    Modded at some point with the single, and is scalloped from 10th to 22nd frets and recently refretted. Cool graphic, plays and sounds great. The original pups were changed to Duncan Custom and Hot Rails as I didn't care for the ones in it [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

1987 Jackson Custom Shop Dinky w/matching headstock. Krista found this for me and it was a mess when I got it. I restored it, changed the pups, rebuilt the Kahler, and totally rewired it. It also plays and sounds awesome [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

On to the Charvel's [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    This is the 85' Strat I picked up. Ebony board, dual hum, matching headstock. Plays/sounds awesome. Not the greatest looking, but easily overlooked once you play and hear it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Charvel parts-beast! Don't laugh too loud lol!! It actually plays great and sounds killer!! It has a 83' pointy neck and a 84 body. I call it Grimace purple [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Next is my 88' Steinberger GM-4T, dressed in white with black binding, EMG H-S-S, Transtrem, original. It plays and sounds awesome also [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The Transtrem is a cool unit!! Very cool guitar and glad I have it!!

Lastly, my beloved Les Paul Custom. I've had it since 1980! It's on its 4th refret, new EMG's, and is officially retired now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Here's what's been absorbing quite a bit of time lately. Acquiring the components for my new rack and setting everything up. I finished wiring it today so it doesn't look like 2 rats fucking in the back of it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Front shot:

back of the rack after being cabled, wired, bundled etc.

Rack o' guitars [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font>

Re: New mass gear pics etc. (Jackson/Charvel/other

I take it you sold your Shannon at some point? You betrayer, you! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Look at how neat and organized all the wire bundles are! I wish I could get the back of my friggin' computer to be that neat. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: New mass gear pics etc. (Jackson/Charvel/other)

Nice looking guitars Sam. Also, nice job on making tidy work in the back of the rack system.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Re: New mass gear pics etc. (Jackson/Charvel/other)

Great stuff Sam. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Must have Les Paul!!!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Sweet collection! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Stop posting photos of LPs dammit! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

That LP is beautiful and so is that Jackson banner!

Comment

Nice guitars, and ADA's rule!
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Love that Bengal, er I mean Zebra er I mean, well you know which one I mean!
                    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I think that red charvel sucks to high heavens and you should sell it to me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Cool schtuff!
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Wow.....thanks for the comments.

I'm really happy with the rack, both the components and how the wiring turned out. It only took a couple of hours to do it right.....

The only guitar I have that is leaving the herd anytime soon is "Grimace" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Grimace is going home [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I love the ADA MP-1...terrific preamp...at least I think so [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Nice setup!
                          Love the Rack.
                          [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Love that Les Paul....really classy looking!
                            Good deals with:
                            Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

what do you mean retire? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X