Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get away with NON f spaced in the neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get away with NON f spaced in the neck?

just curious for a jackson guitar with a trem. Ive got a secret project on the go, and i want matching zebra pups, but the one set I found on ebay DOESNT have the neck f spaced!!! Will it look funny, be mismatched, or should i look around for another set!!

Re: Can I get away with NON f spaced in the neck?

Only the bridge pickup is f-spaced on a floyded axe. You are safe. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Neck is virtually ALWAYS standard-spaced. F-spacing (trem-spacing) only typically applies to BRIDGE pickups, so you're good. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Is there an echo in here? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Too quick on the draw you are Scotty. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What're you doin', hittin' your browser's refresh every five seconds? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
            X