JCF-"Mother Of All Info Pages"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF-"Mother Of All Info Pages"

I'm sure everybody agrees that this board could put together a better MIP than the original one,
    containing more info (including prices, different pickup configurations over the years, MORE PICS
    and so on).

So maybe we should do just that and not bother about Fender using the pics they don't own and
    them soon copy info they find on the JCF-MIP. I for myself would prefer having a JCF-MIP and
    I would be happy to contribute to it (some board members, including me, who know HTML could
    change the MIP layout for example).

What do you think?

Max

Re: JCF-"Mother Of All Info Pages"

I agree the JCF should have this info available to its members.
    An "Official Jackson Board" designation is ok, but really, who cares?
    If the JCF remains totally independant, this is one service that we really should provide.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Agreed Newc! Got some time? Let's get it rollin bro! Between you, myself and Jeremy, I think we can do a pretty killer job!

Let me know bro...

Pat

Comment

One thing I noticed is that there were a fair amount of models listed with incorrect information on the original MIP. It might be a good idea to have a "rough draft" checked over by the members before anything goes live. Better to have no info listed for a particular model than to provide incorrect info. I'll admit that I can't tell you what kind of wood was used on some of my guitars without looking it up somewhere, but seeing the wrong trem or pickup configuration listed next to a pic that is clearly something different...well, you get the idea.
        sigpic

Comment

I like the idea. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
          X