Custom shop Phil Collen archtops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom shop Phil Collen archtops

The PCAs listed on the Jackson site now appear to be available, and look pretty cool (could use a Floyd though!):

http://www.fullersguitar.com/data/shoppe...archResult.html
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Re: Custom shop Phil Collen archtops

i like the binding around the neck

Comment

Nice Yellow and fretboard.
      I like the guitar better than when I saw them on Jackson website.
      Looks so much better.

Comment

So if you're a dealer and you're going to spec out a limited run do you think that maybe, just maybe, you could take the time to get the artist's name right on your web site? Is that really to much to ask?

I think I'll order a couple of these. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Dudes prices are off the charts. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I was kinda interested in one of these until I saw the price...not much of a discount....
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

When he's still looking at 90% of them this time next year I'll make him an offer.
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yep - my thoughts exactly. I'd just order one exactly to my specs for that sort of money....
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That's my local guitar store now that I've moved downtown. They have some cool stuff in stock, which is nice because no one here stocks Jacksons or Charvels. Decent guys / bad prices.

Brett

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    So if you're a dealer and you're going to spec out a limited run do you think that maybe, just maybe, you could take the time to get the artist's name right on your web site? Is that really to much to ask?

I think I'll order a couple of these. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that as well. What is that $15.000 pricetag for!?!!!!!!!? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Call for a better price. The Warbird they have is listed higher than what I was quoted.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Still a nice body style, but otherwise... blecch. No temptation because I've already got the Silver NAMM one with all the better features (ebony board, sharkfins, Floyd, no tone control, MOP logo).
                        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Brett,
                          You forgot Scott (VWall). He's got a butt load of guitars in stock. I don't know if he has them at the new guitar store/shop though, or at his warehouse.
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

A little pricey for me. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Yeah, $3520 is pretty steep. I was interested in one before I knew the pricing...but I´m not really surprised it went thru the roof.

Did this guy get all fifteen of them or just this single yellow one?

Comment

Working...
                              X