Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place to Refinish Guitars

Hey guys,

Is there anywhere that I can get a guitar refinished in an eerie dess blue? No swirl, just wanted blue, with a matching headstock. I thought about GMW, but I don't see it listed on their site and would like a few more suggestions anyway. I'll e-mail Lee, but the names of any other guys who can do it would be appreciated too. Thanks fellas.

- Irfaan -

Re: Place to Refinish Guitars

Would that be called Blue Marblizer if there's no swirl?

Comment

I can't see em up close to be sure if it's the same or not, but Zerb's Reversed Fusion was temptin me beyond hell, so was thinking about getting one done in just blue. Looks close enough. Anyone know who can do this besides the Jackson custom shop?

Comment

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but GMW. It says on their website -- if you can think it up, we can do it. Lee refinished a Baretta for me and the work quality is outstanding.

-Mark

Comment

Ok, thanks dude. Nah, not that I don't wanna hear it, I figured he could probably do just bout anything. I already e-mailed him. Was just lookin to shop around a little. If what I'm planning on does happen, I'll end up taking my guitar to him. Too many great things said about him on this board to really even try someone different.

Comment

That's a swirl in those pictures. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Non-swirl is marblizer, as pictured here on the Death Warrior:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/show...e=0&fpart=1

EDIT: Okay, the pics don't load, here's a different pic:

Comment

Ask Newc, I´m sure he has some method cooked up for doing the same thing w/ Krylon [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Testors and Saran Wrap to be precise [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Krylon goes on too thin to do a good swirly, but Testors paint can be poured on thick [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] ... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Zerb. Actually that marbilizer would look pretty damn cool in a dark green or blue too. Well, just heard from Lee and he dosen't offer than finish. Any more ideas?

Comment

BigHead guitars does some amazing paint work now too bro & alot less wait time!!

Comment

Cool, thanks dude. Gonna drop em an e-mail

Comment

Unless Paul(Bigheadguitars) cleared his mail box, it's full. You might wanna call him instead.

Fong

Comment

Ok, thanks. Gonna wait till tomorrow for that. He does some cool work, now I'm torn on which graphic to get [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

www.bigheadguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                              X