Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy a tremsetter in Europe, and how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy a tremsetter in Europe, and how much?

I'm a beginner and as much as I love the JT6, I barely use the trem and I'd still feel bad about blocking it. However the tremsetter seems like a perfect alternative to it. But I live in Europe when we have generally have access to less things. Does anyone know of a shop that sells them, either in France, Netherlands or United Kingdom?

Re: Where to buy a tremsetter in Europe, and how much?

Not ht ehipshot tremsetter, btu you may want to take a look into the Rockinger Blackbox, whis does essentially the same thing, just a different way [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

www.rockinger.de

Comment

Ohhh that seems nice... Do you know if there are any differences between this one and the hipshot one? Does it come with all the accessories and such?

Comment

Both have all included that you need....the principle is just applied differently: On the tremsetter, you replace a spring (usually the middle one) with the unit.

On the blackbox you essentially have an adjustable "stopper", which can be set even so hard as to make breaking a string or tuning the axe down a half step a non issue, literally almost blocking the trem. But unlike the tremsetter, you´ll notice the blackbox HEAVILY on up pulls, wheras the tremsetter you notice mildly on downies and not at all on the way up....

I personally prefer the Blackbox, but use neither [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Zerberus! You have to be the one from the Seymour Duncan forum! Why didn't I figure this out earlier *smacks forehead* Cheers for all the head!
          For the price, I'll try it as soon as I can [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I bought two Tremsetters at Stewmac.com and was charged less than $10 for shipping

Comment

How much did you pay for the customs and the VAT?

Comment

Working...
              X