Advice sought on redrilled neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice sought on redrilled neck

Anyone foresee any problems with this neck since the seller drilled new holes? Neck on ebay
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: Advice sought on redrilled neck

The extra holes don't appear to overlap the old ones, so I'd suggest filling the holes you don't need with epoxy before mounting it to make sure they don't bust through.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well, guess it doesn't matter now cuz someone hit BIN. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] Ya snooze, ya lose.

Comment

My Motto - Buy It Now and figure out what to do with it later [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh no, no, no. I'm waaaaay too conservative to do that. Especially with something whose serviceability is questionable. I bought that DXMG body off of ebay last night cuz I want to build a 2 hum Dinky. I was still questioning whether to bid right up to the last couple of minutes and finally said WTF.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh no, no, no. I'm waaaaay too conservative to do that. Especially with something whose serviceability is questionable. I bought that DXMG body off of ebay last night cuz I want to build a 2 hum Dinky. I was still questioning whether to bid right up to the last couple of minutes and finally said WTF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was in the middle of browsing for parts for my 2 hum project and I came across a dxmg for $220. So now I have my "project" guitar and a bunch of parts too. I guess its time to start another project! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X