Mighty Mite Motherbuckers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty Mite Motherbuckers.

I bought a set of these months ago, and couldn't figure out how to wire them because I'm impatient. So eventually I called Mighty Mite, and the very helpful tech guy tells me that a whole bunch of them left the factory with different wiring colour codes for some reason, so the wiring diagrams were all wrong. He told me which wire was which, and I just finally installed them tonight.

The Verdict:
    Well, all in all, I'm very impressed. The pickups sound great. They have a good bite to them, and are not mushy sounding at all, in fact quite articulate. They remind me a lot of a Duncan Custom with a bit more punch. One thing that I did notice is depending on which direction I am facing, there is some hum present. Perhaps it is the fault of the guitar, because the electronics cavity isn't shielded. That's my next project.

So, I give the Motherbuckers a big thumbs up. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Mighty Mite Motherbuckers.

Cool! I've been wondering about those pups. I remember when you asked if anyone had tried them before. Thanks for the review! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
    X