charvel model 5 or 6 wireing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charvel model 5 or 6 wireing

does anyone have a schematic for this guitar?
    it has 3 mini switches on it..i need to know what they did originaly and how to wire it up.

Re: charvel model 5 or 6 wireing

"wireing"

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Nice Avatar... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Each mini toggle has three lug sets. Across the middle of each connect a jumper wire and go into the far left lug of the volume pot. These switches allow you to turn off and on each individual pickup so you can have tones not common to a standard blade switch.
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Ah man......... Put that avatar back! Slakker! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Also check out the Jackson Electronics sticky at the top of this section.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Shaky says thanx guys... He's getting cut on this am, rotator's, both shoulders I believe... OUCH!

Pat

Comment

I recently installed a SD Custom Custom in my 5A, and its really noisey. The Jackson Electronics manual sticky has the JE-1200 hookup page which is similar, but shows Shield Ground and System Ground. What is the difference, as the SD schematic seems to only show one ground???

SD Schematic

Comment

The SD schematic ALSO doesn´t have a preamp in it that would need a "system ground", and that´s by far the biggest difference [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually my 5A doesnt have a preamp. I don't know if a previous owner took it out, or if it never had one. As it's only got one volume control, I suspect that it didn't.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    "wireing"

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat Yes, Miss Nard. Speling doesn't count. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nice Avatar... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                    X