Fusion V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion V

The bass player in our band recently got a Fusion V in Snow White I think and he LOVES the thing. He wanted a backup 5 string bass for the MusicMan Stingray he has on the way, but I think he'll stick with the Charvel he is so infatuated with it. He loves the sound, the look, the way it plays, everything.

I'm glad I pointed him at the auction for it, but I didn't think he'd be this impressed, as he already uses a Model 3b at gigs, but he likes the Fusion V more.

One thing in the Fusion V's favour is it's been given a setup and new strings since he got it, but he hasn't touched the 3b, nor did he even change the strings when he bought it, so they are ancient. I've been bugging him to do it, so hopefully he will now, and we'll see how the 3b goes after that.

Re: Fusion V

Cool [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

And then when he gets sick of the Fusion V, he can sell it to me for a ridiculously low price [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Got pics?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice. I had a Fusion 4 that I loved. Great bass. I imagine the 5 is nice too!

Comment

Working...
        X