Pics of My 3B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of My 3B

1987 That I have had since 1991. Serial # C706323, my everyday player.
    Finally took some pics and learned how to host them.
    THANKS NOTP [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Re: Pics of My 3B

Very Cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I wish I could find one of those in that condition.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Great looking Bass, I actually have a red one that feels great. </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

yea i love all my charvel model basses. recently sold a 3b and hate i did now!
        The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Its Black?! I thought they only made them in Red...
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i think they made them in Black, Red and White.. i haven't seen any in other colors, that were not refinished by the owners..

i'd like to do a "Hot Wheels" finish to a 3B..

Comment

i have an 87 in blue metallic and recently sold a favorite 86 black cherry and have a 88 fire crackle. nice bass though bridge and tuners changed. i like the hipshot i've been using mine lately. i gotta ask is the bridge recessed in the body? the 87 i have has a badass on it but they did a crappy job recessing it.i don't know why its recessed in the first place as it doesn't look like it was needed
              [image][/image]
              [image][/image]
              [image][/image]

Comment

I have 2 black ones that are beautiful.Every time I break them out,everyone says how clean they are.I love the way they play,would'nt play anything else......................
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  and have a 88 fire crackle.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="aqua">damn you and your firecrackle....... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    i think they made them in Black, Red and White.. i haven't seen any in other colors, that were not refinished by the owners..

[/ QUOTE ]

My old bass player had a cobalt blue one. I believe that is the name of the color. The same as the light blue model 6's.

Nice bass you got there bro. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      <font color="aqua"> I actually have a red one that feels great. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Ditto... I have a red one too. Been thinking of doing a refin on it. Just cant find the time (or the motivation). I may throw it in the classafieds....dunno. Been thinking of getting a Schecter stiletto elite 5 string. I'd keep it if it was in that kind of condition though...Love the black finish!
                      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Thanks.
                        I've tried a buttload of different basses thinking I might be missing something and I have never found anything that has made me say this one smokes mine. Charvel model basses just play killer. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

i have a 3B in black.. i didn't know that there were other colors offered.. i.e. blue, firecrackle, etc..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="aqua">damn you and your firecrackle....... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
                            dave , i KNOW you're a firecrackle fan! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              dave , i KNOW you're a firecrackle fan! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Add me to the Damn you's...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That would look so sweet next to my Model 6.

Comment

Working...
                              X