Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More pics of charvel750's white KV......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More pics of charvel750's white KV......

that used to be mine! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Here is a pic I took the day she came home, brand spankin new after a 6 month wait from Jackson!

And here she is in action and yes, it is OK to laugh at the dorky guy playin her!

Sorry about the crappy quality. They didn't have digital back then! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Re: More pics of charvel750\'s white KV......

Jim, you know it's back to you if and when you decide. I am keeping it unless you buy it back, still has your custom back plate with your name and the date. Kinda creepy every time I play it with your name rubbing up against me, [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] but eh, it's a killer axe. I still have all the original hardware, here's a close up of the gold it now has, Budman's rings too! It's in front of Big Red for a size comparison...

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Ok, I need it back! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It may take a while, but I'll see if I can swing it. I'll PM ya Joe. You rule!

Looks awesome in front of big red. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

WOW!
        Nice guitar and sure Jim you should get it back!
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        By the way, what is the singer doing in that picture? looks like he is ready to take his shirts off.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I have her sister:

J3865. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Jim, I had that guitar for awhile also. I bought it from ER, and sadly had to flip it when I was building my house...

Joe bought it from the dealer I had it on consignment from or from the dealer's ebay auction....I can't remember which..

IIRC it was '98 or '99....

Bill

Comment

Yeah, actually I found it on Gbase and bought it over the phone from a dealer in CT, is that where you had it? The picture I got from the dealer showed a VHT or someother kind of amp 1/2 stack...
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I have her sister:

J3865.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the control layout and toggle! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  By the way, what is the singer doing in that picture? looks like he is ready to take his shirts off.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  LOL I thought that was one of the NKOTB performing a new dance move! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool info NB! I knew Joe got it, but never knew anyone else here had it. I remember when I ordered it, I had a Charvel model 5. I lover they way that guitar sounded so much that I order the KV with the same electronics and pickups.

[ QUOTE ]
                      LOL I thought that was one of the NKOTB performing a new dance move!

[/ QUOTE ]

It probably wasn't that far off! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We did look odd up there. He's like 5'4" and I'm 6'3"

Toru, you may have to change your sig again. I may not be done! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Joe,

yep, that's where I had it...That stack rocked...It's the reaon I'm jonesing for the new Deliverance head!

Bill

Comment

Working...
                        X