JE-1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JE-1000

Can anyone tell me how each of the 3 switches on the je-1000 changes the resonant frequency?

Re: JE-1000

I´m not sure, but I think it´s in here as well...

http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/J...ronics_Manual/

Comment

already looked at that and got no luck, thanks anywayz

Comment

doesnt anyone know??

Comment

It's pretty much a mystery bro. I know the dial increases and decreases the gain. The switches change the frequency range settings. I'm not sure which does what though. It's kind of a play with the settings till it sounds good thing. Like dialing in an amp.
          We must!
          We must!
          We must increase the bust!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!
          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

The dip switches I think are low ,mid & high what frequencies I don't know . They also made a JE 1000 with 4 switches that the one I have in a Jackson Schon.

Comment

The first switch changes the unit from defective mode to non-defective mode. The second and second ones control Pamela Anderson's left and right boobs, respectively. The fourth one is for decorative purposes only. There is no third switch.
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

ok guys thanks for the replies, especially you delt man, hey is ur ftp still up, and if so whats the address, got some good stuff from u bro

Comment

Actually, the 3 dip swiches can be configured into 8 different combinations. So there are 8 resonant frequencies that you can choose from.

Now the issue is not what exactly those resonant frequencies might be, but much more importantly, WHAT SETTING DID ALEXI LAIHO USE! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but if you have to ask for that, and don't hear it yourself, it can't be that important, right? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Thanks, but my ftp got bought out by microsoft. You can reach it from microsoft's official website, which is:

http://www.geocities.com/~microsoft/index.html
                      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

the je-1000 add's a shitload of gain, but everything seems to get really muddy when it's turned on, any ideas?

Comment

What amp are you using? Mine never sounds muddy at all. You may want to adjust the dip switch settings or turn the gain adjustment down.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          We must increase the bust!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!
                          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

im running it into a lee jackson gp-1000 preamp, maybe it's because i'm not running the preamp into a poweramp so it's muddy anyways

Comment

and dip switch settings wise, i tried flipping them all down, does this mean the resonant frequency boost is turned off, and it's just a gain boost?

Comment

Working...
                              X