Jackson necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson necks

Anyone know of any distributers of official jackson replacement necks?

Re: Jackson necks

uh.... ebay
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Yep, that´s just about the only place where you can still get ´em. S0ome dealkers mas still have one or tro, or maybe even a dozen or so. But other than that, IIRC J/C stopped selling replacement necks some time ago.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

oh, of course - eastonguitars.com
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]

Comment

o well, im looking out for a 24fret reverse neck with reverse sharkies, and preferable bound headstock/neck, need reverse cos im a lefty and gonna use it the other way around.

Comment

Why not just look for a 24 fret lefty, bound w/sharkies [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've always been curious about numbers for my Charvel model 4's neck. If anyone got the figures, tell me alright? Thanks!

Comment

Zerb - easier chance of finding a reverse-righty neck than a lefty neck [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

pott - what numbers?
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The dimensions... On the Ibanez website you get the dimensions of the wizards and such, I'd be curious to know about my model 4's.

Comment

Got ruler? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                    Gotta get away from here.
                    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

why don't lefties play guitar like normal people?? theoretically they should even have an advantage, since they would have more skill in the fretboard hand where it's most needed.....

wathching a leftie guitar player makes me feel awkward..... it's kinda like looking at that kid in family guy, whose whole face is upside down. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Same hre, Delt. Building a Lefty is even funkier [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          why don't lefties play guitar like normal people?? theoretically they should even have an advantage, since they would have more skill in the fretboard hand where it's most needed.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't play right handed people lefties then??? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

dude, when i was 12 years old and first picked up a guitar, i didn't even know which side to hold it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i learned that in my first guitar lesson ever [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I tried playing right handed, but it felt so wierd....

Comment

Working...
                              X