Anyone own or used a Dimebucker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone own or used a Dimebucker?

Hey Just wanted to get some opinions on the Dimebucker, I've been useing Emg's for 15 years, & decided to get a Dimebucker & scorcher rail & a hot rail in my DK-2 any opinions or input would be great so far I'm haveing alot of fun with the set up, I'm playing through a GNX4 with it, but plugging straight into the amp as well has been alot of fun also. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Re: Anyone own or used a Dimebucker?

I like the Dimebucker more than any EMG's I have ever used, Actually... I like it more than any other pickup I have ever used lol.

Comment

Yeah I'm haveing pretty much the same experince . Thanks

Comment

I like it.. it's a very hot pu.. very beefy great harmonics .
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hey Kev I've been having fun with this set up for the last 2 days I'm blown away with the amount of tone I'm getting . I've been playing through digitech stuff for awhile now & I keep just plugging into my amp. It works really well with the GNX4 also, I wish I had tried 1 of these along time ago.
          Thanks for everyones input. I'm gonna go Jam somemore, till my fingers BLEED [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

use it and like it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i use a dimebucker in my rhoads pro and it kicks the tubes to a higher level. i like it alot! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X