rhoads input jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhoads input jack

does any body know which rhoads have the input jack on the top wing??

Re: rhoads input jack

All but the low-end stuff like the JS30RR and RX10D (I think)
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I am pretty sure all RR's have the jack on the upper wing except the very cheapest one, not sure what it is called though.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

ok, just ma jap made rr has it on the bottom and it really annoys me!

Comment

performers don´t have for sure
          thats why i did it myself:
          http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...256&Forum=,,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,,&Words=&Search page=8&Limit=25&Main=332256&Search=tru e&where=&Name=2305&daterange=&newe rval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=& amp;bodyprev=#Post332256
          if you take care it works fine
          andy

Comment

can you put some pics in this thread for me as the ones in your other thread dont work? , cheers

Comment

As far as I've seen: All neck-thru Rhoadses have the jack in the upper wing, while most bolt-ons have them in the lower wing. The RR3 is an exception, and I'm guessing the RR2 is too (USA built bolt-on Rhoads?).

Comment

yay!! pics would be awesome!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                nice mod btw... this lower wing jack is quite disturbing when sitting down.
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  As far as I've seen: All neck-thru Rhoadses have the jack in the upper wing, while most bolt-ons have them in the lower wing. The RR3 is an exception, and I'm guessing the RR2 is too (USA built bolt-on Rhoads?).

[/ QUOTE ]
                  that´s exactly what i thought, for a general rule

to the pics
                  shit on tinypics, hate them for loosing my pics
                  (that was thetime when photobucket didn´t work)
                  must see if i can find them at home again, quite shure i have them
                  but they´re not the best quality you can´t see much
                  andy

Comment

I'm quite happy with the output jack on the upper wing on my self-built rhoads, i modified it....... except i blocked the place where the old jack was, and it shows through the paint.... didn't sand it properly =(
                    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

anyone care to give instructions on how to do this??

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        this lower wing jack is quite disturbing when sitting down.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Yeah, I hate that, too. If they need to keep it on the lower wing to cut costs, they should use an upside down Strat jack to make things a little better.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X