J50BC pickup's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J50BC pickup's

Would my two jacksons with j50bc's have less output and less highs than my epi les paul with stock p/ups? Or have I wired my pickups wrong?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: J50BC pickup\'s

I have a USA RR that came with J50's and the first thing I noticed is that the pickups are relatively low output.

I put a JB in the lead spot and now all is good.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

actually maybe its the wood(s) that my ps4 is made out of, cos my ps3t sounds ok :S

Comment

The stock epi bridge pups are actually pretty hot. J-50's are only around 10K IIRC and the bridge pup in my epi LP measured around 12 or so.

Comment

J50's are 8.58 according to an old Jackson electronics book I have.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

o well, need maself a je-1000 for em, if i cud ever find one of those fuckers [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X