Pls verify that I'm using correct schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls verify that I'm using correct schematic

Hi! It's me again, Margaret. The guy making a mockery of the seemingly simple task of guitar wiring. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Would someone pls verify for me that this is the correct schematic (minus the coil split option) for my DK2: SD Distortion bridge, single in middle, Lil' 59 in neck, 5-way, 1 vol, 1 tone.

Schematic Link

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: Pls verify that I\'m using correct schematic

That looks like it should work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Love your sig by the way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Margaret ..... ??? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Margaret ..... ??? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Ray Stevens song. I love his songs! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
        X