Jackson Electronics Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Electronics Manual

I know I'm pretty slow on the up-take, and apologies if this has already been mentioned. But I've just noticed Kevin's sticky at the top of the forum linking to the BIG scans of the Jackson Electronics Manual in the Resources section.

I couldn't count the number of enquiries we've all seen here over the years, asking about Jackson pickups, preamps, schematics, etc. And now there's THE MANUAL, with descriptions of all the parts, what they do, and how to use 'em.

Great work & well done. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Maybe now I'll get off my keister and wire up that old Model 4. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Re: Jackson Electronics Manual

Saw that earlier. Of course I have a couple of them myself, so it's no biggie to me [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Still glad someone around here did it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And yes, now you have no excuse to not wire up your M4 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

yeah I'm hoping eventually these things will get incorporated into the resource page and we'll clean up the forums themselves ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I was hosting similar scans on an FTP site, but your format is way more user friendly. Well done!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
        X