V-amp 2 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-amp 2 problem

Hey guys, the other day, i turned on my Vamp, and all my presets were gone and not thinking much of it, dialed the one i use most in... i then play and find everything has a horrible trebbly Wah wah sound to it (FX were off).... what the hell is the problem?

Cheers.

Re: V-amp 2 problem

I'm not sure but i think the V-amp2 has a battery inside.. so i think the battery has lost it's life. I'm not sure tough but try checking it out.

Comment

It does, and that's a known issue. Sounds like you need a new battery, all right. Check out V-Amp forums (fora?). You'll find much discussion on this.

Comment

Yep, it's the battery...same thing happened to me. It's a quick fix though. And, if you use the software for it and saved your tone library on your computer, once you put the new battery in, just inport your library and you're back in business. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

It turned out, all i had to do was the "reboot" of it, it's all fixed now, but thans a lot guys

Comment

Not to sound like a total dumbass, but...... a while ago i wanted to try one in a store, the v-amp has no visible POWER switch!! how the hell do you turn it on?!??
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

btw child of norther is that you Gavin?
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Not to sound like a total dumbass, but...... a while ago i wanted to try one in a store, the v-amp has no visible POWER switch!! how the hell do you turn it on?!??

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the only sucking thing about the v-amp it has no on/off switch you literally have to pull the plug out in order to turn the thing on or off.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  btw child of norther is that you Gavin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah man, the very same. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

what's up?

Comment

yay....the answer to my problem. I was about to throw mine out. fuckin v-amp

I see the JCF is being overrun by CoB forum members.

Comment

i've been here 13months....

Comment

I know

Comment

Hey guys,my v-amps power supply broke. Is there any power supply except the v-amps original that would work? I mean, i bought my vamp for $70, and the power supply costs $40....

Comment

hey drippy (: (:

looks like this is the Official Unofficial (tm) CoB board v2.0 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ok what the ****. How do you get teh damn battery out? its in this stupid brace....I feel like its going to break part of the board with all the circuits.

Comment

Working...
                              X