Schematics @ seymourduncan.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematics @ seymourduncan.com

My pots and switch arrived today for my DK2 and now all I'll have to wait on is the Lil' 59. If I use the schematics from SD's website, can I do no wrong? They're accurate, right? Are there better ones out there?
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: Schematics @ seymourduncan.com

Well, the two times I had to use them, they were spot on. I don't think you can go wrong by using them.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I always use them when wiring something up, never had problems (´cept on those funky IbeenHad switches, but they have their own diagrams [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Comment

Thanx guys! I didn't have a road map when I lost my virginity so I wanted to make sure I didn't fukk this up as well. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

On some of them after wiring you may have to flip the (if you use) 5 way switch around 180 Deg. The mounting postion in relation to the pickups is out 180 Degrees. Example; the 1 hum, 2 single coils with a 5 way switch and 1 volume is out. It also did not turn on the 1 Humm. I had to go to www.guitarelectronics.com to get it straightened out. They have a ton of schematics and also describe the differences in North and South wiring of Humbuckers. In addition, they show the wiring color codes of each major pickup manufactuer. I found that guitarelectronics more reliable with more variations on coil tapping etc.
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
          X