spray paint nozzle fell off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spray paint nozzle fell off

I have a can of spray paint, i opened it and the nozzle was loose. I tried putting it back on the pin, but the can leaks when i spray. Any fix for this?
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Re: spray paint nozzle fell off

...get a new can? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

What were you plannin on doin with that there spray can. Maybe it was a sign from above? (as in, dont paint that guitar yourself) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Put the nozzle on correctly [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

If it's a new can, and you still have the receipt, take it back. That's the one thing I hate about stores having stuff on display like that - some dipshit comes along and either breaks it, steals a part off if it, or especially with paint - PAINTS everything on the shelf [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] "But I wanted to see what the color really looked like"
        IT'S A FUKKING DOLLAR YOU DUMABSS! TAKE IT HOME AND TRY IT OUT!
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It could be just a defective nozzle. I'd contact the manufacturer of the spray can and see if they can put you in touch with the customer service dept. of the folks who produce the nozzles. I'll bet they'll send you a new nozzle free of charge. If the new nozzle doesn't fix it, I'd go back to the spray can manufacturer and demand a new can of paint. If they refuse to help you, just go straight back to the retailer you origionally bought the paint from and demand a refund or replacement. Just make sure you keep all of your documentation for legal purposes (in case it gets sticky).
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Put the nozzle on correctly [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

If it's a new can, and you still have the receipt, take it back. That's the one thing I hate about stores having stuff on display like that - some dipshit comes along and either breaks it, steals a part off if it, or especially with paint - PAINTS everything on the shelf [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] "But I wanted to see what the color really looked like"
            IT'S A FUKKING DOLLAR YOU DUMABSS! TAKE IT HOME AND TRY IT OUT!
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

While I agree with the reasoning, does it always have to be a guitar that you use for testing new stuff? Ever heard of scrap wood? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              It could be just a defective nozzle. I'd contact the manufacturer of the spray can and see if they can put you in touch with the customer service dept. of the folks who produce the nozzles. I'll bet they'll send you a new nozzle free of charge. If the new nozzle doesn't fix it, I'd go back to the spray can manufacturer and demand a new can of paint. If they refuse to help you, just go straight back to the retailer you origionally bought the paint from and demand a refund or replacement. Just make sure you keep all of your documentation for legal purposes (in case it gets sticky).

[/ QUOTE ]
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X