Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qust. bout necks

hey there,
    someone of you knows if there is a jackson neck 22 frets with mop sharks an binding out there with reverse head?
    which models did have something like this?
    my PS-3T feels a little noodled lately and I'm thinking about pimping it a bit, but don't know what to look for really...
    someone can help me out?
    thx and best regards///micha
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Re: qust. bout necks

Wasn't the older DK1 similar to that? Don't know if they made a reverse head one or not, but I think it was 22 fret mop sharks and binding.

Comment

The late 90s DK1 and the Charvel 475 both have sharks and binding and 22 frets.They are both standard headstocks though.It will be much easier to find the Charvel neck as they are parted out more often.
      Mike
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

that sounds cool. thx guys.
        what do you think would be a good price fo one second hand?
        if the neck is more than the whole thing I doubt if it's worth it... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        best regards///micha
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

As far as prices the Charvel neck will be cheaper.I would say anywhere from $80.00 - $140.00 US depending on the condition and wether it comes with tuners and lock nut.I have seen plain maple/ebony with dots , USA necks go for $200.00 plus.So I would say around there or more because of the binding and sharks.
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Working...
          X