Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a 2B...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...40298666VJfIQB

It plays really well and sounds good enough, but it's too heavy for my taste (I have bad joints). I was thinking I might try to sell/trade it for a Fusion or Eliminator, as they look like they're more on the ergonomic side of things. Thoughts? Comparisons?

Re: Got a 2B...

Where did you come up with that ???
    I thought you may try and buy the Charvel guitar that one of your future students got for christmas (his mom bought for $25 at a yard sell) You seen that one yet???? he is 8 years old !!!!!
    Do you work on friday, I may come by the store tomorrow. Maybe the volume pots I orderd will be in??

Comment

I can come in tomorrow, though I have the week off from teaching. I picked this thing up at a pawn shop/army surplus store in Carrollton.

Comment

No need to got to work if your off.
        Just wonderd if you would be there today I have to stop by and check on my parts order.

Comment

I need to go in and try to get paid for December anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            http://community.webshots.com/photo/...40298666VJfIQB

It plays really well and sounds good enough, but it's too heavy for my taste (I have bad joints). I was thinking I might try to sell/trade it for a Fusion or Eliminator, as they look like they're more on the ergonomic side of things. Thoughts? Comparisons?

[/ QUOTE ]
            i don't have any eliminators or fusions but i'm sure there's a few members that have/played them. seems like most say they are pretty light.
            The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

I have an Eliminator, and it's the most comfortable bass I've ever played. Compared to my 3B, it's practically weightless. It also has a pickup blend pot rather than a toggle or blade switch. I was fortunate to find one with the active electronics still intact (they were trashed in the 3B), and was just recording with it last week.
              sigpic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I have an Eliminator, and it's the most comfortable bass I've ever played. Compared to my 3B, it's practically weightless. It also has a pickup blend pot rather than a toggle or blade switch. I was fortunate to find one with the active electronics still intact (they were trashed in the 3B), and was just recording with it last week.

[/ QUOTE ]
                p/m me if you want/need electronics for that 3b. i can help you out
                The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Nah, I had an EMG EXB unit put in there in place of the original electronics. Thanks for the offer though!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X