A ? for guys who mod pedals......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ? for guys who mod pedals......

Everyone is talking about the R28 in an MXR phase 90 mod. Well upon taking my pedal apart, I don't see anything that says R28, there is R27 though.

Also , I've seen guys do them that have different colored LEDs, just curious, but how do you do those?

Keep in mind, that I have never done this before, but want to try and fool with it.
    Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Re: A ? for guys who mod pedals......

*deleted my post*

Comment

This dude has forgotten more about modding pedals than anyone on this board will ever know. I don't know how down he is to share trade secrets though.
      Robert Keeley

Comment

Oooh... I want him to make me a Private Stock Compressor pedal... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thanks Ace, but hte guy knows nothing about a phase 90. He sent me an E-mail and that's basically what he said.

How hte hell can you have that much knowledge and build all those pedals and NOT know anything about a phase 90 !!!!?????

Comment

do a google search on r28 mod. i think it came up with the plexi palace forum and there is a pic with the r28 resistor pointed out it is the horizontal one right above the output jack

Comment

Regardless of wether or not he knows anything about the Phase 90, Robert Keeley makes a living modding pedals. Why would he tell you how to do it?
              That makes no sense to me at all.

Comment

Chuck,

I didn't think that he would tell me so I didn't even bother to E-mail him until after I tried it my self and FUBAR'D it.

I just wanted to send it to him to fix it at that point and he couldn't which brings me back to my original question above. It's not like th Phase 90 is some obscure pedal.

Comment

Working...
                X