PRS or PMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS or PMS

The other day my friend was playing his PRS, and he freaked when I said, "hey can I see that?" (We always used to play each oters guitars), but now he was like, "No WAY!!! This is a PRS I cant let you mess with it." [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] It just bugs me that because he got a PRS he thinks hes so much better than me (He really does)

Re: PRS or PMS

The guitar player in the band I am in has 2 of them they are nice I wish they came with an unfinished neck and not as fat.Come to think of it he is a little to careful with them. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Have you ever damaged any of his or even your own guitars?
      If so, that may be why.
      It could also have something to do with the price.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

What is it his guitar or his ***** [img]graemlins/tongue3.gif[/img]

My friend has 2 PRS' and he lets me play them. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Seriously he has an Artist 3 and a Custom 22. They are nice guitars.
        I can understand your friend though, he has shelled out some coin and wants to keep them nice. He figures if you want to play one for any length of time you should get your own. Personally I think it's silly.

Comment

ahh your friend is a little whinging *****....I'd understand your friend's position if he had got the gutiar on that day, even then he still should have let you play it, what's the big ****ing deal, but if he's had the guitar for a few weeks, there's no excuse...Your friend is an uncivilised, disrespectful person...When you get a new jackson, and he asks you to play it, dont say 'no way' say 'get the **** out of my face', it will make him feel like **** even more. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I have no problem letting people I know play any of my guitars, as long as they are careful. I wouldn't let a known lunatic touch my prized posessions though.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I let no one touch my guitars unless I am POSITIVLEY SURE that they can handle it properly.

Comment

We've played each others guitars everyday for 2 years. Nuf' said! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

i let my friends play any of my axes and sometimes they have the nerve to not allow me to play their 400 dollar ibanez acoustic (which sucks BTW). when people tell me sumthin like that i just say "ok if i break it i'll give you all my thousands of dollars worth of audio equipment."

can ya tell i hate greed and stingy people?

Comment

My friends can play any and all of my guitars any time they want. They also let me play any of theirs.
                    Friends who don't want you to play their guitar aren't really friends.

Seriously though, maybe you should talk with him about it sometime away from the guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:

Friends who don't want you to play their guitar aren't really friends.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is right on the money
                      Couldn't have said it better myself...

Comment

Working...
                      X