• Attention all lefties!

http://www.southpaw.net/jackson.html

Enjoy!

Re: Attention all lefties!

all cases extra?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Just remember that if you buy from Southpaw, you will be paying closer to retail than almost any other store out there.

Comment

the link doesnt work, but I would recommend www.drumcityguitarland.com, they got my lefty with skullz graphic in 3 months........not bad....not bad at all

Comment

Southpaw is very expensive and they don't work with you on price. DCGL has a large selection of lefties and Jason just told me that they've just recieved two more Jacksons this week and a whole sh!tload of Schelter's.

I hoping that Fender will expand on it's lefty models (like SL3's). The USA's are great guitars but at $1300 a pop, I just can't swing more than 2. The Professional series guitars are nice but we've only got the Dk2 to select from and yet, it only limited to a couple of finishes.

joe...
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Hey Joe, what do you think of that Kelly at Jason's site? I am getting an itchy wallet sensation even as I speak lol.

Comment

LoG: Yeah, I seen that Kelly, I'm waiting for a snakeskin to appear. But that red with matching headstock does look relly nice. I've got a SL2H on order and probally won't be done for another 4-7 months [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] . Who really knows.

myorangecat: You are correct, any authorized Jackson dealer can order one for you but it would be nice to have a dealer that had a decent variety in stock. It really does really suck to always have to wait 7-9 months for the guitar you want whereas a right-handed version is typically available somewhere right now. I did get lucky once and Jason had a SL1 Pile O' Skulls that I had always wanted. I think I used all of my atta-boys on that one.

Anyway, take it easy guys.

joe...
              www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

Originally posted by myorangecat:
                Jason whines too much. He likes everyone to have prices like him, and gets mad if you try to work with him, yeah Jason the shirt and cap is nice. . .the first 3 guitars. Maybe knock a few bucks off for a buddy ol pal, nah dont think.

buy at your own risk. Oh and FYI people, you can get lefty jacksons at any dealer, all you have to do is order them, it may take awhile if they dont stock them, but what the hell why not.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">For my own personal opinion, I have never heard Jason whine, and I have never had to argue with his prices. But that is just me. Jason and DCGL are the only combo that I would be able to see a picture, order the guitar and be pretty damn pleased. At least that is the way it has worked so far.

Comment

Jason whines too much. He likes everyone to have prices like him, and gets mad if you try to work with him, yeah Jason the shirt and cap is nice. . .the first 3 guitars. Maybe knock a few bucks off for a buddy ol pal, nah dont think.

buy at your own risk. Oh and FYI people, you can get lefty jacksons at any dealer, all you have to do is order them, it may take awhile if they dont stock them, but what the hell why not.

Comment

...I have never heard Jason whine, and I have never had to argue with his prices. But that is just me. Jason and DCGL are the only combo that I would be able to see a picture, order the guitar and be pretty damn pleased. At least that is the way it has worked so far.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ditto...

[ February 25, 2003, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: GodWentPUNK ]
                    www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

Working...
                    X