Found a couple Charvel basses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a couple Charvel basses

I stopped into a local store today and they had 2 import Charvel basses. I'll be the first to admit I don't know jack about basses but I thought I'd pass the info along in case one of you are looking for something like this.

1) Charvel 4 string bass from the mid 80's; guitar logo; bolt on with Ft Worth plate; pearl white; in very good shape; the tag read "850XL Pro"

2) Charvel 5 string bass; tag read "Fusion V"; I'm guessing early 90's since it had the script logo; bolt on but no plate; painted neck and matching headstock; royal blue color; good shape with some pick marks and a tiny chip at the headstock

Both come with hard shell cases but not sure what type or condition.

Shoot me a pm if you have any questions, I'll try to answer what I can. Like I said, I'm not a bass guy so go easy on me.

Later-

John

Re: Found a couple Charvel basses

with that guitar logo on a bolt on bass, the first should be a Model 2B.

IIRC, the 850XL was a neckthru with the script logo

I always wanted to check out one of those Fusion Vs. Very cool looking bass.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Wouldnt the 850XL have sharkies too? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Like VitaminG said the 850's are neck-thru basses. I think the first one in reference to is a 2B also. The 850's don't have sharkfin inlays.

Comment

Working...
        X