New KE-2 is here..HELP...????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New KE-2 is here..HELP...????

Turns out the guy sent the wrong bar.. Just my luck! I've got the right one on the way now, so no biggie. Anyways, here's a (crappy) pic of the new USA Kelly (my first Jackson)

Re: New KE-2 is here..HELP...????

very nice, may she serve you well...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

A trusty Jackson is a battle axe whose blade will never dull.

Comment

TransGreen on a Kelly.

Best. Finish. Ever.

Comment

New KE-2 is here..HELP...????

Hey folks.. the new KE-2 TG is here, but the floyd bar doesn't fit down in the hole... is there an adjustment screw somewhere inside the trem cavity that needs to be adjusted to "open up" the diameter of the hole?
          Otherwise.. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AXE!!!!!!!!!!! I see now what all the fuss is about.
          It's a brand new guitar, so I know(would think that) the bar is the correct one.
          Any ideas...anyone...????

Comment

Very nice!!! Love the Hamer, too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thank ya! I'm REALLY digging the kelly, it's incredible even in 'standard' with the stock d'addario .09's.. a set of Slinky .08's in E flat will make it stupidly playable I'm sure :-)
              The flame on the Hamer didn't really come out on that pic... it's a first year '78 Sunburst SN 8-0131 ebony sustain block, original '70s dimarzio p'ups with the beveled magnets... it's pretty sweet.
              The Kelly may have just replaced my Warlock as my primary metal axe of choice, I guess we'll see when I get the .08's on it :-)
              I'll try to get better pics up when (and if) the sun ever comes out again.. There's MASSIVE flooding here in N. Alabama today.

Comment

8's?!? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Man, I use 10-46 on most of my guitars, (9-46 on my Hamer Special FM). My Fender has 9-42. I couldn't even fathom going lower than that! As long as it works for you. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Heh, .08-.38 ain't for everybody [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I play with a pretty light touch so it doesn't present much of a problem. I've got 10's on the scalloped Yngwie str@, and 9's on the Jem, but everything else is '8s...
                  Can you say "Bendy???" heh heh [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet axe dude!

You might wanna try a higher gauge. 10's, and the Kelly gets a MONSTER tone.

Enjoy!
                    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

yeah, but the fact its a kelly, and it has monster tone, maybe he can get away with playing 8s.

nice green tho!

Comment

My Kelly has 10-46, tuned down a half-step with two Duncan Invaders. Talk about monster tone!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X