My latest DIY rig improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest DIY rig improvement

OK, as you guys all saw(since I know you read my posts religiously), I made a pedalboard from the back of my rack. I had notice that the way the cord ended up pointing out, I kept stepping on it and losening the cable, cutting me out. I came up with a simple fix after swearing at it didn't work for the third time today. I just screwed a rack-bracket with the nut cut out to the top of my VHT(Valulator line buffer/power supply) using one of it's own screws.

Re: My latest DIY rig improvement

Clever MacGuyver.

Comment

Sheer genius!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks like you've clearly impressed the two ladies above me, which means you've done your job well. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Priest,

You are more than welcome to join the Ace Fanclub too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Wow...that's fukkin ingenious dude! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            I'd have probably used duct tape.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Duct tape just leaves that pain in the as$ residue whenever you take it off.

Comment

Working...
              X