SL2 Black Ghost Flames!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2 Black Ghost Flames!

Just bought a USA Select Soloist with the Black Ghost Flames graphic [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Incredible finish! No pics can do it justice that the sunlight gives it [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] My first Solist- these things are great! I can't believe I never owned one before. I used to have a Black KE2 Kelly before, but had to sell it because it wouldn't balance correctly [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Just happy to have a Jackson again- best necks of all time! (even better than all my Jems, B.C. Rich's, and Gibsons [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] ) Later.

Re: SL2 Black Ghost Flames!

[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Listen bud! Sunlight or no...You better get some frickn pix up soon or els! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

J/K Congrats on the new guitar! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Ya, what Dave said!!!
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

No problem, we don't want any justice, just some pics!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congratz.

I really dig ghost flames, specially on red.
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Pics, Lurch?

ya bastid! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My wife took our digital camera with her on a business trip, so I can't get any 'good' pics until next week. Here's my website with some small pics though: http://mypeoplepc.com/members/paulchurch/skullhammer/
            Later.

Comment

OMG what a serious collection of cool guitars you have there, nice car to. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I hope you dont still have that hair cut tho... [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

OMG what a serious collection of cool guitars you have there, nice car to. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I hope you dont still have that hair cut tho... [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No, I'm a hair-farmer now, I let all of it grow out. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I just added pics of my newly acquired ESP Custom Shop guitar- check it out [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool guitar but what impressed me much more is this death metal project you are planning.
                    Very known musicians you have on your side, even two from Monstrosity, wow [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                    I think Monstrosity is always underestimated, they are great and have no problem to stand up with bands like Morbid Angel and Cannibal Corpse, yet they aren't as known as those bands, that's really sad.
                    Funny i listened to Millenium this afternoon, what a cool album it is.

Flo
                    http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Here 'tis!

Sweet!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Very nice! I do have a thingy for the ghost flames!

Comment

I'm still working on the pics of the SL2H- I'm never awake to take pics in the sun because I'm a vampire [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I did get the pics of the ESP up which didn't require sunlight [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I.D. I hear ya' about MONSTROSITY. They get a lot of respect for their musicianship, but since the money isn't there, they seem like just a stepping stone to bigger bands. I'm not sure how much longer Tony will be with them, since his contract is up with this next album (which is almost totally written and rough demoed on a digital recorder) I hear that Morbid might be looking for a new guitarist (Erik will only return if David Vincent does) and Tony would fit in there perfect.

[ February 28, 2003, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: Lurchhammer ]

Comment

That's a cool winter camo ESP... Wasn't that on ebay a while ago??? Did win Rob Barrett's guitars? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I was trying to back door the ESP, but the price on that got pretty heated near the end of the auction... more than I was willing to pay for it in the condition it was described in... Thought it would make a nice pair with Phil Fasciana's custom Warrior. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Anyways, if you won them, great score!

Good luck with your project! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

*takes out Blood Red Throne, puts in Monstrosity - Millennium* \m/
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I was right along with you on that one Xeno, all the way to the end. I had a chance to match Lurch's bid and declined.

Definitely a sweet axe bro! And welcome to the JCF...

Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X