DUMB ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUMB ?

i just looked in the case compartment of my soloist, just never thought to look & it has a small bag with allen keys & a wrench (not a truss rod wrench) did these actually come from Jackson with the guitar? i bought this from a collector who was crazy about his stuff, so if jackson did give u tools he would have been the guy to keep it.

Re: DUMB ?

There should be 3 allen wrenches from Jackson. One for the truss rod, one for the lock nut/trem, and a third for cleaning under your fingernails.

Matt

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ Matt

The third wrench should be shaped like an open-end wrench. It's for older Floyds without the screw-collars where you screwed the bar down into the collar itself. The wrench is to adjust the tension of the collar. There's also usually an allen screw under that collar.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

thanks
        DAMN thats pretty cool the guy saved all that stuff, no truss rod wrench but still cool as hell to get with a guitar almost 20 yrs old

Comment

I think that's the way it should always be. If it came with the guitar it goes with her. But then again... we're only humans.

Enjoy [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
          X