Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My partner, Chuck at Kick Axe scores me ANOTHER BEAUTY for the Doc Dryer stable ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My partner, Chuck at Kick Axe scores me ANOTHER BEAUTY for the Doc Dryer stable ! ! !

Gang...You guys have heard me NUMEROUS TIMES as I have RAVED about the bird dogging abilities of my partner, Chuck at Kick Axe in Detroit...He is BRUTAL at finding RARE and/or SWEET PIECES {MANY of my BETTER collectables have been his doing}...As well, I have NOT bought a guitar since about Thanksgiving, instead opting for rack mount tube stuff to give you guys a shot at stuff...Well, THESE pics came in, and I KNEW that I HAD to be a PROUD OWNER on THIS one...

A FIRST YEAR '87 Ontario built-San Dimas plated Jackson pink/black crackle with MATCHING headstock !!!!...It's one of the first 800 or so built at the Ontario facility, and is STUPID CLEAN and COMPLETE with ORIGINAL hang tags !!!!....I think it will go VERY NICELY next to my other US Made Jacksons, ESPECIALLY the blue/black crackle pictured at the bottom next to the Volcano graphic !!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

CRACKLE BOOKENDS !!!!!

Chuck - AS USUAL...YOU DA MO'FO-KIN MAN !!!!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[ February 04, 2003, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: Doc Dryer ]

Re: My partner, Chuck at Kick Axe scores me ANOTHER BEAUTY for the Doc Dryer stable ! ! !

I don't usually like crackles, but that is just beautiful.

Congratulations!

Comment

Re: My partner, Chuck at Kick Axe scores me ANOTHER BEAUTY for the Doc Dryer stable ! ! !

wicked! Nice work Doc & Chuck. Newc's gonna love that - pepto pink! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Beauty, nice score. Proves my theory I am staring to form. Its has to do with the original strap holders. Every guitar I get with the original strap holders is great. Every one with em changed, is... well the first thing I usually have to do is rewire them because somebody was creative. And the other things it usaully takes time to discover.

[ February 04, 2003, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: LRGman ]

Comment

That's beautiful, I'm jealous, [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Goddamn! That is totally awesome. I adore my own Ontario red firecrackle, but yours is like ... wow! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Sweet guitar

Comment

Sweet score for sure Doc! Congrats!

Comment

Very cool. I don't think I have seen one in that color before. I like it.

Mat

Comment

Pink crackle is sooooo gay!! You must sell it to me really cheap so your reputation isn't ruined! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats on a great score, Doc! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great axe.
                      But where is the "cool" (Ghey) black pick guard? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ February 04, 2003, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: A.Pulverizer ]

Comment

SWEEEEEEEEEEET,SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET SWEEEEEEEEET [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

That is so awesome that you should give me your rounded Kramer Voyager.

Comment

THANKS, guys...I'M pretty PUMPED about it...and Rattlehead - for the KA-ZILLIONTH TIME, MY rounded point Voyager is N/F/S !!!!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

BUT...THIS ONE - CLICK HERE ...IS for sale, and at a VERY FAIR PRICE, TOO !!!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool Dinky Doc. Congrats. Out of any of the pink crackles I have seen this is the best looking the pink is darker than most and looks a hell of a lot better. Enjoy her.
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
                              X