KE3 Kelly or DK 2 Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KE3 Kelly or DK 2 Dinky

Im thinking of buying one of these guitars.Im going to buy it online so i can´t try them..I have a JS30 and i like it very much but i want one of these too.I play mostly rock/metal.Can anyone here tell me anything about these guitars.I don´t really know what to ask so any information would been halpful.
    Thanks.

Morten.

Re: KE3 Kelly or DK 2 Dinky

I dunno about KE3's but my DK2 is AMAZING.
    Especially after I swapped the pickup...although the Duncan Designed are surprisingly good

Comment

I had a KE3 and it kicked ass - it was my first Jackson. My DK2 also kicks ass [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Go for the new Pile O Skulls graphic version, whichever model you decide on [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I f you need a Metal Machine, go for the KE3, it will rip your brain dude. Th elady has some serious attitude!

The DK2 is an excecllent guitar, but for plain raw metal, it's hard to beat a KE3.

Enjoy.
        [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Just ordered the KE3.I want a metal guitar!!!The black one was the least expensive so that´s the one i got.I have to wait untill the end of february before they send it but im sure it will be worth the wait.Is this guitar made in USA?

Morten.

Comment

Nope... The KE3 is made in Japan...

Comment

YEAH !!! KE3 it is. You won't regret it pal. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Hey thoraby, those lyrics from becker... Too god dude... What song is that? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
              X