Help identify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identify

I´ve just bought a jackson and need help identifying my new guitar. It´s a bolt-on, strat style, hockeystick, H/S/S, EMG:s with a FR. 1 Vol knob and 3 switches. Serial # 1720 and neckplate says PO Box 245, San Dimas.

Help appreciated.

Regards JT

Re: Help identify

Well, it's a Jackson strat body guitar made in Ontario California.

It has a hockeystick head (kramer type headstock) with a Jackson logo? That would be pretty rare, and a floyd on an early guitar like that '87-'89 would make it a nice peice!

You should post pictures!
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

xeno, I think he means Jackson pointy headstock, a lot of people refer to that as "hockey stick" outside of these circles.
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

And they also refer to the Dinky body as a Strat-style. If it's a Jackson pointyhead and squared-off body edges, it'd be a Dinky, but if the headstock is indeed rounded on the end like the Kramer/Hamer headstock and the body edges are round like a Fender, then it's a Strat.
        Pics would help I.D. it more accurately.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I actually saw a pic he sent. It's a black Jackson Pointy Dinky with Ebony fretboard and dot inlays with a floyd. A very nice guitar.

I'd have posted pics, but my host is at it's limit. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

[ February 03, 2003, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: xenophobe ]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Tornet, congrats on the new guitar!

Did you buy it in Sweden? It would be great if you could e-mail me a pic! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anders
            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

I´d be happy to send pic´s to anybody interested.
              Anders your email is blocked and it´s not shown in your profile. Mail me and I´ll sen pic´s.

JT

Comment

Working...
              X