Do all USA Jacksons come with case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do all USA Jacksons come with case?

As the topic said, are USA JAcksons supposed to come with a case? Do they ship from factory in a case to the dealers & is the dealer supposed/forced to sell the guitar with the case? And I'm more interested about the practise in Europe. Just being curious here, this is something a friend came up with. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Do all USA Jacksons come with case?

Yes, USA Jacksons are shipped to dealers in cases as part of their price. Some places like GC and MF try to make you pay extra for a case! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

didnt someone here say that only one jackson case is shipped for every two guitars? I could have sworn i read this somewhere? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Definitely one guitar one case [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

USA Jackson's are listed as coming with a case on the price list from Jackson. So unless the dealer is knocking off another $100 - $170 (depending on case) a USA Jackson should come with the case.
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
          X