Production timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production timeline

I just found out the my SL2H Errie Dess is scheduled for production in February. Does anyone know how long it typically takes from when they start until the guitar is ready for delivery.

thanks,

joe...

www.geocities.com/traxxsurvivor
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Re: Production timeline

If it's a USA Select, it'll probably be at least 6 months.
    In an odd twist of fate, my friend in Japan called the Japanese Jackson factory and asked how long it would take to get a production model Warrior in Blood Drip. They said about 6 weeks!
    Of course, actual time most likely will vary, but Jackson USA makes no bones about telling you 6-12 months [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

NewC: Yes it is a USA Select--you know one of those strange looking lefties. I placed the order it in October and just got word that its going to production in Feb. so, still another 6-12 months. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Oh well, they say waiting is the harded part.

thanks again,

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

i ordered mine back in october but it was already made and was supposed to take one week, the buyout has since delayed it. I wonder if that means it will ship out in february, which would be great news

Comment

Working...
        X