whats the waiting period nowadays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the waiting period nowadays?

I'm just curious as to how long everyone has been having to wait for their guitars to be made...if you had to special order one. I'm seriously interested in placing an order for a WR-1 in natural finish. Just because....if it takes as long as its taking my brother to get his Y2KV...I'll be able to afford it 8 months from now. BUt if they get it done too quick, I'll be in deep ****. Is this a chance you'd all be willing to take? hmmmm, its pathetic but I'll probably have to run it past my mommy. haha, oh well. She's my bank anyway.

Re: whats the waiting period nowadays?

I was given a waiting period of a year for my guitar, but it suprised me nicely and turned up in 4 months.....even tho im still waiting for it a month since i paid [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

I was told 10 to 13 months on my Custom Deathwarrior. I haven't heard anything about it lately, and getting ready to call about it's status again.

I placed the order in September, and I know I won't see it until probably near this coming September, but would be pleasantly surprised if it did come earlier than that!

Comment

I orderd a Black SL2H a few months ago and still waiting, but hey hopefully it will be a great guitar and the long wait will be worth it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
        X