Roswell Rhodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roswell Rhodes

I recently purchased a Roswell Rhodes, Serial# RSW-012. I would appreciate any information/history about this model. Who was the designer? What artist was the guitar designed for? Why were such a limited number made?

Like I said, any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    "POOP"

Re: Roswell Rhodes

125 made, 2 didn't make the cut so really 123 made all together, yours belonged to Rob Lane and later sold to Neilz music, made in 92 and as far as the designer I'm not sure, i think it was Mike Shannon but i will try to find out more for you

Comment

so limited because they had to hire a outside company to make the bodies and head stocks, and wanted to make it for collectablity reasons

Comment

Thanks for the info and I look forward to any other info you can provide. I did notice you mentioned the date 1992. Was that a mistake? Didn't you mean 1996?

Also, that is an incredible guitar collection you own. Damn impressive. One guitar really stands out because I'm thinking of having the Jackson Custom Shop build it for me. The red Jackson Firebird has been a favorite of mine for some time. I know that Jackson built one for Dave Mustaine and I want to have one built to the same specs.

Anyway, thanks again for the info.

Mark
        [email protected]

[ January 28, 2003, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: GERMANDETH ]
        "POOP"

Comment

Working...
        X