Rack Guys.....need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rack Guys.....need help

I want to get an interface panel for my rack. I have seen them in a lot of guys racks so I know they are out there but dont' know where to get them.

Basically I need a 1 or 2 space rack panel with 2 1/4 inch female jacks and a female midi jack on the panel. And from those jacks would be the cable in about a 3 foot length along with the male plugs.

I want this so that I can hook up everything to the front of my rack and not have to dive into the back of the thing. Right now I have all the plugs in there and I just disconnect it at the peadal board and throw it in the back of that rack but that is a mess. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Re: Rack Guys.....need help

Go here:

Ebay Search

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc ,

Thanks, that is kinda wht I need only , I just need 2 1/4 inch patch thrus and a MIDI

Comment

What are you runnin' in the rack?

Comment

Jazzman, Try this and check it out.

https://home.comcast.net/~burton.chris/dwsite/gear.htm

Comment

I guess you're running a few things eh? BTW, how's the band thing? Did you dump the chumps?

Comment

Jazzman,

Did the link work for you? Yea I dumped the chumps and they are going straight down hill, the drummer has actually had blow up fights with them over things not sounding right or good for that matter.

He said he now realizes that everything I did was the way the stuff should have been, and the new guy is just terrible. He's doing clean stuff with full blown distrtion and just has no Dynamics to his playing.

I found a few guys I'm gonna jam with this weekend and see how that worksout.

Comment

Search http://www.markertek.com/

They will have a one pannel rack face that's pre-perforated. You can punch out three of the perforations and add in the three connectors that they also sell. You'll have to solder in the cables on the back yourself though.
                ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Good luck with the jam dude. It's funny how they realize now the bassist is a boob. I only needed one clip and I never even jammed with him and I knew he was a boob. From what I heard from the clips a while back, you play well. I'm sure the right thing will present itself.

Comment

Working...
                  X