Kelly Nose-Dive: Solution Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Nose-Dive: Solution Please

I remmber someone posting about how to fix the nose-dive problems on kelly awhile back. tryed to search for it but came up with zilch.

Thanks again

Re: Kelly Nose-Dive: Solution Please

Oh no, not this topic for the 100th time!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I love your avatar!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You can relocate the neck strap pin over next to or through the trem cavity cover screw location. Or, just do what I did and put the strap over the large wing of the Kelly which pulls the guitar close to you can causes it to "stick" in place.

Comment

NOTP

Ill have to try that and see how it works. thanks for the tip.

Toejam

Dunno if this has been posted too many times but i couldn't find anything using the search engine. I remember it being posted WAYYYY back so i dunno if the engine goes back that far.

Comment

The search function can be a tricky beast. It's best to keep it simple. Search one word at a time, any of these following words:

-Neckdive
          -Nosedive
          -Neckdiving
          -Nosediving
          ...etc.

And if you're searching for two words in a row, make sure you use quotation marks. If you don't, you'll pull up every instance of the two words separately too, most likely in a context that you did not want in your search results that pertain to your original question.

Also, make sure you're setting the Date Range to 99 years for simplicity's sake. That should search all of the forum posts that are available. I don't know why the default is 1 week.

And you can narrow your searches to one sub-forum. For example, a topic about a certain repair you want information on will most likely be in the Tech Q&A section and definitely not in the Classified section. So you can perform more specific searches this way so you don't run into your desired search terms in forums that you KNOW won't talk about what you want information about.

Comment

Very well said, NOTP. IMO, your lucid instructions deserve another sticky! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Thanks Keith! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've mentioned to Sully once how the JCF might see an FAQ section at the top of the JCF with a bunch of sticky-style topics in there covering general board stuff like hosting/posting pics, using the search function effectively, how many posts does it take to post in the Classifieds, and other common forum questions that keep getting asked from time to time. Perhaps during the Christmas holidays, I'll type up a list of FAQs and send them to Sully for approval.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Toejam
                Dunno if this has been posted too many times but i couldn't find anything using the search engine. I remember it being posted WAYYYY back so i dunno if the engine goes back that far.

[/ QUOTE ]
                Actually, it has been posted quite a bit in the past and even a few times this year. It was just asked about a month or so ago, as a matter of fact, and I remember writing a similar response. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X